July 9, 2012

Woeful Negligence...

I admit it!  I've been extremely negligent in keeping this blog updated on all the happenings.  I'm not proud of this, but I do feel as though I've had some pretty good excuses.  Life with our precious Rainbow has been so fulfilling, exhausting, challenging and sweet that I never seem to be able to find the time to hear myself think any more, let alone write those thoughts down.  I keep saying, "We'll get in to a smooth routine and I'll be able to pick my blog back up", but those days haven't arrived yet.  In fact, I seem to be finding myself with new challenges each week, but they're all worth it when I see my girls sweet smile. 

So I ask a favor of all of those who may actually read the words I write ~ Please bear with me!  My goal is to pick back up with my writings, both current as well as fill in some of the blanks over the last few months.  Lots of wonderful things have happened and I'd love to share them with you all! 

Until next time,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment